Obama "House Meeting" scheduled tomorrow in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smalltalk overheard at the meeting:

I wonder if the Communist Party is going to back him as their candidate the second time around like they did the first time.

If only those evil Republicans would let him rule and stop blocking him, then this country would get straightened out and on the right path in a hurry. We can only hope! Until then, it's "Kumbaiya" and "Imagine all the people living life in peace!"

Drinks and appetizers are on George Soros - enjoy!

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smalltalk overheard at the meeting:

I wonder if the Communist Party is going to back him as their candidate the second time around like they did the first time.

If only those evil Republicans would let him rule and stop blocking him, then this country would get straightened out and on the right path in a hurry. We can only hope! Until then, it's "Kumbaiya" and "Imagine all the people living life in peace!"

Drinks and appetizers are on George Soros - enjoy!

Are you telling us that being raised by Marxist, and attracted to Marxist.................... Could he be a ........... No way. LOL. People will still try to tell us how "Pro America" he is. We all know that someone has to tell us. You can't tell by watching him.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok... who's going to come to the house meeting tonight?

I'm betting there will be thoughtful and engaging conversation had by all (plus a few drinks and maybe a knifefight or two).

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't you think there would be a larger turn-out if they moved the time to 6:00 or 7:00pm so people could attend after work????????

Sorry-dumb question. Still half asleep.[/QUOTE

No. This is the reason they always try to close the poles early in democrat voting areas. Republicans are working. Obama voters are free all day.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't find any details for an OKC party. Guess Obama don't like y'all very much. :anyone:

Here's more details on tonights Tulsa bash complete with Twitter feed for updates. See everyone there!!!

Tulsa celebrates 50th Birthday of President Obama
(Birthday House Party)

Our free local celebration will start on Wednesday 8-3-11 at 5 pm CDT and will include live comments from President Obama and a social after-party.

Our formal program will be at about 6 pm and President Obama will webcast live comments to our event and to the many other celebrations around our nation at about 6:50 pm. Obama will be speaking to us from a big birthday fundraising event in his hometown of Chicago. Obama's actual 50th birthday is Thursday 8-4-11.

At our Tulsa celebration we will have some free birthday cake and free ice cream, well-wishers can sign a birthday card for Barack Obama, and we will let attendees know that they may help in any of at least 50 ways. Please plan to spend at least 50 minutes with us to celebrate!

Everything at this event is 50-something: soft-drinks for 50-cents, beer for 50-nickels [$2.50], mixed drinks for 50-dimes [$5], dinner for $5, and a dinner combo for 50-quarters [$12.50]. Grassroots sponsorships are for 50-half-dollars [$25], event sponsors for 50@$1 [$50], House sponsors for 50@$2 [$100], Senate sponsors for 50@$5 [$250], Cabinet sponsors for 50@$10 [$500], Veep sponsors for 50@20 [$1000], and Presidential sponsors for 50@$50 [$2500]. Sorry, but a 50@$100 option [$5000] exceeds the contribution limit from individuals set by Obama 2012.

Because of the cash bar, Oklahoma liquor laws will only allow us to admit those age 21 and older. This is a non-smoking venue. The social after-party with DJ music and dancing will go until closing for the venue at 2 am!

Obama's actual 50th birthday is Thursday, August 4, 2011. The public is also invited to the regular meeting of the Tulsa City Council on Thursday 8-4-11 at 6 pm; a proclamation will be presented from them and council members and the community are invited to sign our birthday card to President Obama. http://www.tulsacouncil.org/meetings--agendas.aspx

If you'd like to send President Obama your own "hard-copy" birthday card for his 50th birthday on August 4, 2011, the mailing address is:

The Honorable Barack Obama
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20500

This event listed on MyBO at
http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/birthdayhouseparty/gpkp5g
http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/gpkp5g
and as a Facebook event at
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=242282259124532

See also http://ofa.bo/50 [Organizing For America :: Barack Obama :: 50th birthday]

Twitter hashtag for Oklahoma event: #BO50OK

8-3-11 5pm+ Tulsa free party @BarackObama’s 50th birthday: http://OFA.BO/bo50 #BO50 #BO50OK #Obama2012 #OFA #OFA_OK #OkDemocrats #TulsaDemocrats

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't find any details for an OKC party. Guess Obama don't like y'all very much. :anyone:

Here's more details on tonights Tulsa bash complete with Twitter feed for updates. See everyone there!!!

Like I said before, Tulsa is like Oklahoma's San Francisco. Nothing bad about you guys on here, but the libs tend to choose Tulsa over OKC. I don't think Obam will come here.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like I said before, Tulsa is like Oklahoma's San Francisco. Nothing bad about you guys on here, but the libs tend to choose Tulsa over OKC. I don't think Obam will come here.

It's pretty funny if you check the house meeting locator map that they have up... Tulsa's meeting is the ONLY one in the entire state of Oklahoma.

For comparison, Texas has parties all over and Austin, TX has no less than 11 parties just within it's area.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Our formal program will be at about 6 pm and President Obama will webcast live comments to our event and to the many other celebrations around our nation at about 6:50 pm. Obama will be speaking to us from a big birthday fundraising event in his hometown of Chicago. Obama's actual 50th birthday is Thursday 8-4-11.

At our Tulsa celebration we will have some free birthday cake and free ice cream, well-wishers can sign a birthday card for Barack Obama, and we will let attendees know that they may help in any of at least 50 ways. Please plan to spend at least 50 minutes with us to celebrate!

Everything at this event is 50-something: soft-drinks for 50-cents, beer for 50-nickels [$2.50], mixed drinks for 50-dimes [$5], dinner for $5, and a dinner combo for 50-quarters [$12.50]. Grassroots sponsorships are for 50-half-dollars [$25], event sponsors for 50@$1 [$50], House sponsors for 50@$2 [$100], Senate sponsors for 50@$5 [$250], Cabinet sponsors for 50@$10 [$500], Veep sponsors for 50@20 [$1000], and Presidential sponsors for 50@$50 [$2500]. Sorry, but a 50@$100 option [$5000] exceeds the contribution limit from individuals set by Obama 2012.

I don't even want to make a comment, it just makes me want to vomit....hold on, I'll be right back.

What a bunch of fruitcakes. Has anyone ever done anything like this for another president, just curious. Maybe, but still 50 this 50 that, what the crap...

Latest posts

Top Bottom