"Obama" Phone Investigation Underway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes I think everyone in America has some scam going to get government money except for me. Is there one other person out there that hasn't worked out a way to get a government check? Am I the last one?

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
410,000 customers in Oklahoma? Seriously, there cannot be that many people truly that fall into the category that are supposed to get these phones. If bet half of the "customers" are fake. This is ridiculous.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
410,000 customers in Oklahoma? Seriously, there cannot be that many people truly that fall into the category that are supposed to get these phones. If bet half of the "customers" are fake. This is ridiculous.

Some of them have multiples. Im sorry that's what pay phones are for if they REALLY need .gov phones they should only be able to call 911 or have less than 20 min a month. No reason these phones needs 1000 minutes a month. Thats ridiculous, people think because they live and breath they're entitled to cell phones?

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of them have multiples. Im sorry that's what pay phones are for if they REALLY need .gov phones they should only be able to call 911 or have less than 20 min a month. No reason these phones needs 1000 minutes a month. Thats ridiculous, people think because they live and breath they're entitled to cell phones?

Something along these lines is what I was thinking. Land line with local service only and only if your truly in need.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
there is a really nice lexus suv with texas tags at the corner of sw 59th and western. it has a "get your free phone and minutes" banner attached to it. you wouldn't belive the number of bald tired,non-matching fendered, rust buckets surrounding it.

gearys 5600

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes I think everyone in America has some scam going to get government money except for me. Is there one other person out there that hasn't worked out a way to get a government check? Am I the last one?

No Government money or check here ...I just get letters in the mail every year from the IRS saying " you did not pay enough, send more $$ "

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only reason Obama won the election was because of handouts. He managed to pull together all the ignorant, lazy, under-achieving scum that has no desire to make anything of themselves.

The whole plan is to spend as much money as possible and make people dependent on the government. Overload the system to the point of economic crisis. Then when everyone is in a panic the government will step in and offer a solution to everyones problems. MORE GOVERNMENT!!! everyone will be begging for MORE GOVERNMENT. everyone will trade their freedom for refuge from the crisis that the government itself created. its ok though because we will have free cellphones and foodstamps.

lets all just trade our freedom, our kids freedom, our grandkids freedom, and our great grandkids freedom for a monthly check. i wonder what they are going to do when their monthly check cant buy them a loaf of bread

Latest posts

Top Bottom