Obama Pleads With Donors: 'I've Got Gray Hair'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has Obama already started playing the sympathy, pity, class warfare and race cards this early in the election? He is not only trying to get sympathy/pity with his hair, he also said to his donors from Air Force One, “The majority on this call maxed out to my campaign last time. I really need you to do the same this time.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/07/01/desperate-Obama-donors-gray-hair
Obama Pleads With Donors: 'I've Got Gray Hair'
by Ben Shapiro1 Jul 2012, 9:31 AM PDT

.."If Obama has to cry to his own donors this way, this early, he’s got bigger campaign problems than anybody has yet contemplated."..

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More class envy/warfare from the same Air Farce One phone call:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...ton-post-headline-obama-begs-donors-send-more
Shocking Huffington Post Headline: 'Obama Begs Donors: Send More $$$'
By Noel Sheppard | July 01, 2012 | 00:48

.."Here's a headline you likely never expected to see at the perilously liberal Huffington Post: "Obama Begs Donors: Send More $$$."

The sub-headline below the picture was just as shocking: "Phones Donors From Air Force One... Call Caught On Tape... Issues Warning: GOP Will 'Run Congress And The White House.'"..

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Jeez, how much does a box of Just For Men cost??? :D

You probably know, Jerry.

In the last few decades, All presidents, who didn't have before being elected, turned grey while in office. This underscores the old axiom that stressful jobs cause your hair to turn grey.

Latest posts

Top Bottom