Obama Pleads With Donors: 'I've Got Gray Hair'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all the adoration, idol worship, tingle & tinkle running down their legs, walk-on guest appearances, spin doctoring, damage control, etc. that the lefty-winger MSM press freely/willingly gives to Obama, it looks like he would not have to be concerned with fund raising for campaign ads.:mad::pissed::explode:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You probably know, Jerry.

In the last few decades, All presidents, who didn't have before being elected, turned grey while in office. This underscores the old axiom that stressful jobs cause your hair to turn grey.

Absolutely not! I consider all my grey hairs top be a badge of honor, courtesy of Uncle Sam! :D

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all the adoration, idol worship, tingle & tinkle running down their legs, walk-on guest appearances, spin doctoring, damage control, etc. that the lefty-winger MSM press freely/willingly gives to Obama, it looks like he would not have to be concerned with fund raising for campaign ads.:mad::pissed::explode:

Instead of giving wedding and birthday gifts, his followers are now supposed to donate the money to him.

For someone who was supposed to raise a billion for this election, his campaign and the Dems in general are doing poorly. They even had to move part of their convention because of not being able to raise the money, but that is OK. Several top Dems have said they will not be going to the convention so a smaller place should be fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom