Obama Reveals True Disregard for Consitution in Jobs Speech.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen Change, and it was not good.

i1190.photobucket.com_albums_z444_sceptrex_Change.jpg

Last edited:

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same old stuff. people frightened of change have fallen back on a fundamentalist reading of the constitution for years.

Maybe, but this is the justification for NFA '34 and GCA '68. Just two of a multitude of encroachments under the Commerce clause. And I have NOOOOOO problem being an anachronism. And while you seem concerned about the formatting of a Tier 2 language, you have yet to master the shift key on your device. Interesting.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the role of government to regulate commerce does when all commerce is not only interstate, but global. this is only one example of how our world has changed beyond the imagination of those who wrote the constitution.

freedom of speech and worship, the right to bear arms, and the right to be secure in one's person and effects are all natural rights that remain immutable. federal action to try to stimulate the economy violates no such natural right.

It seems to me that the unrestricted regulation of commerce by government soon becomes an infringement of the individual's right to be secure in one's person and effects.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure the constitution is made to be changed......it is called amending the Constitution. There is a process and it is difficult for a reason. Don't think we will ever see any more amendments given that the government now thinks it can do whatever it wants regardless of what the constitution authorizes. Hope I'm wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom