Obnoxious bikers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why am I envisioning late model Harley Davidsons? Bwahaha.

The first warm day of spring, I stopped at the car wash because I could no longer see through my windshield. This goober was giving his late model Harley a rub down while it was idling. Every so often he'd reach over and hit the throttle...just so people would look at him.

The only reason I don't like it, because these clowns that usually have lame bikes that sound like crap. Like when the ricer Hinda crowd hit it's peak about 7 years ago. I love hearing all things internal combustion that sound good, but a late model stock Harley with aftermarket pipes just ain't music to my ears.

Yes, but if you paid $18,000 for an $8,000 bike, you need to make sure people know you did.....

I was just commenting on this phenomenon to my wife yesterday; HDs have to be the most over-blipped engines on the planet. They are also like phone booths to Clark Kent.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also enjoy the ones that get a kick out of how loud their bikes sound when going under overpasses, bridges, etc and decide to demonstrate that to everyone around them.

Congratulations, you made your bike loud. We don't care.

cw821

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even I understand. There are a couple of guys I quit riding with for that reason. I ride as another way to enjoy the great outdoors. It's impossible to enjoy it when your deaf.

Latest posts

Top Bottom