Obnoxious bikers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in.

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Bikes_0a7d0b36.jpg

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, "real bikers" are the "one percenters" - the outlaw motorcycle clubs that have been around for decades (Hell's Angels, etc.). All others that dress up in leather chaps and the other "biker" apparel are just guys trying to copy the image of the one percenters.

Then there are "motorcyclists" - this group is the group I respect. They are safety-conscious, typically have a more tour-oriented mindset (and more utilitarian bikes), and/or ride because they actually enjoy it, not to stroke their image or be part of the herd. This is the type of bike rider you'll typically not see with his bike parked in front of the local designer (RUB) "biker" bar.

Maybe to you those are real bikers, to me they are nothing but thugs, outlaws that sell drugs, murder people, all of the above. I personally respect anyone that rides, unless they act like jack asses and then all that respect goes out the window. That's just how I look at it because I really don't know of the real definition of a biker. To me if you have a motorcycle and you love to ride, you are a biker in my book. From there, there are so many different variants, some wear gear, some don't. Some ride 24/7, their only transportation and some just on the weekends. My brother in law for example rides no matter what the weather is like, unless there's snow/ ice. It's his only transportation too.

Last edited:

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to think its a limited few who are complete douches, but in my experience, 98% of the HD riders I have come across act like douches.

REMEMBER, if you dont do douchey things, you would fall into the 2% so spare me your "I'm not a douche, youre jealous cause you dont have a HD" crap.

ROFL

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to think its a limited few who are complete douches, but in my experience, 98% of the HD riders I have come across act like douches.

REMEMBER, if you dont do douchey things, you would fall into the 2% so spare me your "I'm not a douche, youre jealous cause you dont have a HD" crap.

ROFL

I may be a douche, but it ain't cuz what I do on muh motorscooter. :D But you already knew that.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may be a douche, but it ain't cuz what I do on muh motorscooter. :D But you already knew that.

I've never seen you on your motorcycle. But I will agree, you are a douche. BTW,... congrats on being 1 step closer on C3D.

On another note:

I dont want a pickle
I just want to ride my motorsickle
And I don't want a tickle
'Cause I'd rather ride on my motorsickle
and I dont want to die
I just want to ride my motorcy...

...cle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom