Occupy Wall Street

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The commentary was painful to read! The runon sentences and bad English really perforate his hyperbole. His claim that 47% of Americans pay no taxes is untrue.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the sake of clarity, we should explain that Payroll taxes aren't taxes at all. Payroll taxes are just money the government takes out of your paycheck that you'll never see again.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yet that's not what the doofus claimed.

That 47% pay no Federal income tax is too low IMO, we should really work on bumping that number up.

It looked to me like the doofus claimed that not only did they not pay taxes, they got more back than they paid in. I cannot speak to percentages, but know for a fact that this happens, making the tax system a welfare branch.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They all wanted something for free and she got something, a nasal decongestant."FUUUUUUUUU... Oh tasty"I find it amazing they find this a cause, people have such entitlement issues these days. You want it go work for it, OWS made a 20,000 at a corporate bank. LOL
forgifs.com_gallery_d_194460_1_OWS_protester_pepper_sprayed_face.gif

i233.photobucket.com_albums_ee193_JKELLY302_protestoregon.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom