Why does Wall Street want to buy your house?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
The US will end up like England where the majority of people work for the government, so nobody opposes what they do in fear of losing their job.
Americans are already AFRAID to wear a Trump Ball Cap, or have a Trump bumper sticker!! I do both daily, and have been harassed many times, denied a motel room, threatened, spit at, as well as COMPLIMENTED, for DARING to express my opinion, and exercise MY FREEDOM, in OKLAHOMA of all places!! What would it be like in California, or NY city? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION!!!!

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Americans are already AFRAID to wear a Trump Ball Cap, or have a Trump bumper sticker!! I do both daily, and have been harassed many times, denied a motel room, threatened, spit at, as well as COMPLIMENTED, for DARING to express my opinion, and exercise MY FREEDOM, in OKLAHOMA of all places!! What would it be like in California, or NY city? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION!!!!
What Hotel? And a little tear gas should be standard issue with the hat. Equality stuff and all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom