Officer killed at Austin Texas Walmart, suspect arrested

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah... no one needs to carry a pistol these days, eh?

The gun control nuts would have us all become sheep at the mercy of the predators.

<edit> [/rant] Prayers for the family of Officer Padron. Deepest sympathies and heartfelt thanks for his service and sacrifice. :(

<re-edit> And hopes that the scum who shot him gets the quickest, largest-bore needle made in the State of Texas.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really need to carry more than I do. Social pressures, inconvenience, etc. need to be ignored. You are just as likely to need it on a Sunday afternoon trip to Wally world as you are on a late night movie or dinner.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I really need to carry more than I do. Social pressures, inconvenience, etc. need to be ignored. You are just as likely to need it on a Sunday afternoon trip to Wally world as you are on a late night movie or dinner.

Same here, I don't go to the mall much, but that's the one place where I wish I could carry. I wish you could check your firearm at the door there, at least you could have it in the parking lot.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Oakwood mall in Enid, large sign on walls at main entrances that say no dangerous weapons of any kind, gun and knife buster signs on glass entry doors. This is debateable in my opinion. Prayers go out the officers family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom