Official Gold Bond Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
June 11th. Tulsa, Oklahoma. Ninety-four degrees. Relative humidity: thirty-eight percent.

It will only get worse before it gets better, men.

In this thread we talk about the wonderful mentholated air conditioning for your goobers that is Gold Bond Medicated powder. Share your opinions, tips, and tricks. Anyone use the green bottle stuff? I'm scared...seems like that's the first step on the way to liquid nitrogen.

Do any of you savages choose, for some reason, not to dust? Do you postpone the powdering? If by some chance one of you cretins uses baby powder on your adult self, please post in this thread so we can shame you.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
best stuff ever, I use the green bottle. If you're gonna use the high octane stuff, just make sure you're fellas are completely dry before you apply. It burns like a cold fire if you don't. you've been warned

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel I've built up a tolerance, ya know? I know I'm well on my way to to using the the primos stuff. When this bottle is runs out, I'm gonna try some.

Nothing better than walking out the door on a summer morning all chalked up and minty and ready to take on the world. I could fight a fawking grizzly bear after a good dusting of GB. How do you people live in Oklahoma without this stuff? If this thread sells one member on GB, I have done my work.

Baby powder in my socks before I run. Go ahead and poke fun, but do it running along side me.

Dude, the smell of baby powder is so wrong. I used to work with a guy that baby powered his fat ass and you could smell it so strong. Eww. Gold Bond your socks, sir. Trust me.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doing God's work

I try sir, I try.

Your sig line prompts an important tip: out of respect and basic human decency, shower if there's any chance of that going down, no pun. Even if you just showered and haven't got sweaty yet. Poor powder planning on your part does not give you the right to make some poor lass eat your dust. Literally.

Latest posts

Top Bottom