Official Gold Bond Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apogee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never used it, but willing to try.

I had just always assumed that as soon as you got the first sign of sweat, that the stuff would just turn into a gooey white paste, and couldn't imagine how that could possibly be comfortable.

I assume this isn't true?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's definitely a no-no for date nights.

That's a risky game to play, though. The other night I refrained from powdering prior to going out to a patio bar, just in case a shower break upon returning home would not have been timely, and I think that in doing so I jinxed myself. I could have Gold Bonded with no consequences, and I wished I had.

I had just always assumed that as soon as you got the first sign of sweat, that the stuff would just turn into a gooey white paste, and couldn't imagine how that could possibly be comfortable.

I can assure you it is not. Try it and report back.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never used it, but willing to try.

This. I've never felt the need to powder my boys, but I worry that after a liberal dusting of GB on my danglies, a warm afternoon would leave them looking like they're coated in crack rocks tangled all throughout my peach fuzz.

YakBasser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Guy I work with keeps this in his Toolbox and Swears by it. Says he gets it at Attwoods.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370979169420.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370979169420.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 145

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This. I've never felt the need to powder my boys, but I worry that after a liberal dusting of GB on my danglies, a warm afternoon would leave them looking like they're coated in crack rocks tangled all throughout my peach fuzz.

GB is talc-free and doesn't clump. The only problem I have is that it is hard to apply 'up'. So everytime I dust the scro it looks like someone had a blow party in the worst possible location. Or that I snorted coke through my bung.

Anyway, believe RidgeHunter. One of the smartest men around.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only problem I have is that it is hard to apply 'up'. So everytime I dust the scro it looks like someone had a blow party in the worst possible location.

My workaround for this problem is to put on my boxer briefs and pull the up past my knees, then dust the inside of them. Then I pull them up all the way and give a few pats to get maximum GB transfer. There's no hard and fast rule that powder must go directly onto you. If you limit yourself with this line of thinking you'll never get the full GB experience.

Now that is an image in your head that you will never get rid of.

Believe RidgeHunter. One of the smartest men around.

Sir, this means a lot coming from you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom