Official OSA General Discussion Snacks and Refreshments Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems like yall have been pretty busy hashing out the issues of the day. I figured yall might want to take a break from pounding the keyboard and join me for some refreshments! There will be skittles and iced-tea on the coffee table next to the vacuum. The FGST has volunteered to bring Bacon and Dolphin Friendly Tuna. I also just got word that Reddog will be providing the fluoridated water to make the Kool-aid yall have been drinking.

What are the rest of you bringing?

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, heavens, Seedy ... I'd love to join you but my hip hurts ...

Well, if you'd quit hanging out with DannyTanner...

Too bad, i was hoping for some of your cookies :(

Can some one pick up some Sonic on the way over? When you get here ill pay you back for it. Do I need to give you extra for a tip?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, if you'd quit hanging out with DannyTanner...

Too bad, i was hoping for some of your cookies :(

Can some one pick up some Sonic on the way over? When you get here ill pay you back for it. Do I need to give you extra for a tip?

"I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today." ;)

OH ... and in DannyTanner's defense he did tell me I wasn't supposed to be parking there ... AND he torched one off into the dirt in front of me first ...

I should have known he meant business ...

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have sandwiches, beer, homemade cookies and milk.

Correction: I now only have the beer. I could be persuaded to make more sandwiches and cookies, but that's like waayyyyyy over there (points).

Latest posts

Top Bottom