Official OSA General Discussion Snacks and Refreshments Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Guys. Guys!

I don't have any snacks but I got a buttload of aluminum foil.
We can make servin trays with it or little party favor figurines and of course our party hats can be made out of it!

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys. Guys!

I don't have any snacks but I got a buttload of aluminum foil.
We can make servin trays with it or little party favor figurines and of course our party hats can be made out of it!

Aluminium foil is to tin foil as Kool-aid is to Flavor-aid.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems like yall have been pretty busy hashing out the issues of the day. I figured yall might want to take a break from pounding the keyboard and join me for some refreshments! There will be skittles and iced-tea on the coffee table next to the vacuum. The FGST has volunteered to bring Bacon and Dolphin Friendly Tuna. I also just got word that Reddog will be providing the fluoridated water to make the Kool-aid yall have been drinking.

What are the rest of you bringing?
A bag of BS.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was on my way and was bring several magazines for the group shoot. I also had several pairs of hand cuffs, and was bringing the bullet proof vest over to try and sell. I got a phone call from my uncle that is the sheriff in a small town near Norman and he said there were 2 people trying to break into the house. He wasn't at home and his wife was home by herself. He asked me to go clear the house, since I am training to be a reserve. Well I wrecked my Kia because of all the excitement. Sorry I won't be able to make it.

I got to my aunts house Justin time to see the last guy climbing out the window, but I was stuck in the seat belt because I wasn't familiar with it. (I had to bum a ride cause the Kia was wrecked) When I got back to the Kia there was a fight over my magazines and the one guy got stabbed.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was on my way and was bring several magazines for the group shoot. I also had several pairs of hand cuffs, and was bringing the bullet proof vest over to try and sell. I got a phone call from my uncle that is the sheriff in a small town near Norman and he said there were 2 people trying to break into the house. He wasn't at home and his wife was home by herself. He asked me to go clear the house, since I am training to be a reserve. Well I wrecked my Kia because of all the excitement. Sorry I won't be able to make it.

I got to my aunts house Justin time to see the last guy climbing out the window, but I was stuck in the seat belt because I wasn't familiar with it. (I had to bum a ride cause the Kia was wrecked) When I got back to the Kia there was a fight over my magazines and the one guy got stabbed.

So...you're bringing the nuts and crackers?

Latest posts

Top Bottom