Official: OSA NFA Timeline Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a newb question. How do you find out your pending date? Do they mail you something?

Got a form 1 and form 4 sent a week or two ago. Only one check has been cashed so far. Just didn't know how you guys get your pending date.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy cow. There was talk that some of these might be fast tracked during the training process for the new examiners. Now we know. Congrats on the minimal wait!

pistolpete2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a newb question. How do you find out your pending date? Do they mail you something?

Got a form 1 and form 4 sent a week or two ago. Only one check has been cashed so far. Just didn't know how you guys get your pending date.

Call the NFA. You need to have the name it's registered in, dealer name and serial number of the item. NFA number: (304) 616-4500

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ATF does not look kindly on clerical errors found after submission and before approval but will help edit a completed Form 1 to reflect the correct serial number. "These are not the serial numbers you are looking for. He can go about his business."

Last edited:

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On another note, my AAC SDN-6 that was purchased out of state on 4/15 and processed on a Form 4 went pending the exact same day my Noveske SBR went pending last week, on the day I submitted it. :facepalm:

Latest posts

Top Bottom