Official: OSA NFA Timeline Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my Form 1 back... Not in the good way. Adding additional calibers to the 'additional description' box is forboden now. It was ok with my first Form 1. Oh well. Redone and back to the examiner. Shouldn't be long now.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So they only want 1 caliber listed? Then just use whatever you want on it as long as you can return it to its registered configuration? This last 7-8 weeks is killing me on that SPR can.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the error letter, it said to write a letter explaining each additional configuration with barrel length, caliber. I've never heard of this being necessary and either they are bored and want more work for themselves, or somebody doesn't know the SOP or is trying to be a hero. Either way I got the forms resent, the new way they apparently prefer and hopefully will be dual wielding shorties in less than a month.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got error letters a couple of weeks ago on two pending Form 1s that went pending Jan 31st. I forgot to put the receiver model # on them. They went back the next day. I should have the stamps tomorrow or early next week if the same timeline as previous F1s holds true to form.

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a Silencerco Sparrow SS from dustin. I keep thinking about it in the back of my mind, but have a baby almost here so the time wait on the can is the least of my worries. I still need to get a couple barrels threaded anyways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom