Official Turkey Bacon Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai83.photobucket.com_albums_j305_williefl386_BooThisMan.gif

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh God! :ooh2: You're married to one of THEM aren't you? :yikes2:

She tried to be a vegetarian in high school, so she started slow with red meat first. When it came time for turkey and chicken she realized that if she gave those up there would not be ANYTHING at restaurants for her. She says now she hasn't had red meat in so long she doesn't like the texture (I've got her to eat one bite from a steak). Its broadened my food variety, because before the only meat I would eat was red. I now eat chicken, but it has to be cooked my way (and I am damn good at it!).

Slowly but surely, I shall steer her back to the light.

Yeah, put your foot down.
Try holding out on her 'til she caves on the bacon thing.:nutkick:

I've thought about fixing real bacon, then figured if I got caught - SHE CAN SHOOT. And I've told her all the secrets of getting rid of bodies. :homer:

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll stand on the side of turkey bacon.

Don't get me wrong.. I love nothing better than a big ol' skillet full of crispy bacon.. the kind that leaves a 1/4 inch thick layer of lard in your skillet - and then you fry your eggs in that grease still hot so the eggs get really nice and crispy.... I like nothing better - except fitting my butt into my jeans.

Therefor, I enjoy my turkey bacon. And I always nuke it. It just doesn't cook right in the pan.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Don't get me wrong.. I love nothing better than a big ol' skillet full of crispy bacon.. the kind that leaves a 1/4 inch thick layer of lard in your skillet - and then you fry your eggs in that grease still hot so the eggs get really nice and crispy.... I like nothing better - except fitting my butt into my jeans.

Therefor, I enjoy my turkey bacon. And I always nuke it. It just doesn't cook right in the pan.

Any of you who have met me know that my figure is well ... ahem ... "ample". Like SoonerDVM I will take all the help I can get with trying to fit into my jeans ...

BTW my youngest son has been a vegetarian for the last 5 years ... he doesn't seem to be any worse for the wear ... In fact, you can bounce a quarter off any part of his body he is so sinewy ... Not an ounce of fat on that kid (he obviously got his genes from his daddy ... :tounge:)!

GC, however, like the manly man he is, would never stand for it ... :lmfao: Give him bacon and eggs and hash browns (along with that greasy hamburger and french fries) or give him death!! :lmfao:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any of you who have met me know that my figure is well ... ahem ... "ample". Like SoonerDVM I will take all the help I can get with trying to fit into my jeans ...

Women are SUPPOSSED to have curves. :naughty: I like 'em sturdy and curvy. :respect:

Who in the hell wants a crack-whore skinny runway model?

Meat is for the man. Bones is for the dawgs! :thumb:

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You can eat all the good stuff that will kill you, if you go out and get some exercise.

(Just a general statement, not to be taken personally)

Latest posts

Top Bottom