Official Turkey Bacon Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Women are SUPPOSSED to have curves. :naughty: I like 'em sturdy and curvy. :respect:

Who in the hell wants a crack-whore skinny runway model?

Meat is for the man. Bones is for the dawgs! :thumb:

You know, when I was at that impressionable pre-teen age Twiggy was all the rage ... I spent years and years and years trying to diet my boobs and butt away and straighted my wildly wavy red hair stick straight. :hypnotize:

Now, while I would really like to be a few pounds lighter I am pretty happy with myself overall ... there is so much more to a person than the size of jeans they were ... that said, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wish I could get into those size 8 jeans I was wearing when I met my darling husband just one more time before I die! LOL

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, when I was at that impressionable pre-teen age Twiggy was all the rage ... I spent years and years and years trying to diet my boobs and butt away and straighted my wildly wavy red hair stick straight. :hypnotize:

Now, while I would really like to be a few pounds lighter I am pretty happy with myself overall ... there is so much more to a person than the size of jeans they were ... that said, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wish I could get into those size 8 jeans I was wearing when I met my darling husband just one more time before I die! LOL

HA! I'll hardly even give a woman a 2nd look unless she's at least a size 10 or 12. :naughty:

A size 12/14 is damn near perfect in my opinion. :respect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvE3SkiYqlU

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll stand on the side of turkey bacon.

Don't get me wrong.. I love nothing better than a big ol' skillet full of crispy bacon.. the kind that leaves a 1/4 inch thick layer of lard in your skillet - and then you fry your eggs in that grease still hot so the eggs get really nice and crispy.... I like nothing better - except fitting my butt into my jeans.

Therefor, I enjoy my turkey bacon. And I always nuke it. It just doesn't cook right in the pan.

WHISKEY. TANGO. FOXTROT.

NOTHING cooks right in the nuker! EVER!

HA! I'll hardly even give a woman a 2nd look unless she's at least a size 10 or 12. :naughty:

A size 12/14 is damn near perfect in my opinion. :respect:

+1!

Gotta have something to hang on to.

I dated a few size 0's - 2's in high school. I always thought I was gonna break 'em.

Ridgeway

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turkey Bacon is misnamed, it should be like pressed turkey strips or something. We use Ground Turkey in our spaghetti all the time. It's not bad if it is being itself. Gosh, be proud of what you are, stand proud, oh wait it's a turkey. Oh well it's better than a chicken. Oh wait again..... Keelty is excluded in that comment :spaghetti::bighug:

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Turkey Bacon is misnamed, it should be like pressed turkey strips or something. We use Ground Turkey in our spaghetti all the time. It's not bad if it is being itself. Gosh, be proud of what you are, stand proud, oh wait it's a turkey. Oh well it's better than a chicken. Oh wait again..... Keelty is excluded in that comment :spaghetti::bighug:

:rotflmao:

I like ground turkey in my chili, i like other dishes made with turkey,

Turkey is good, turkey strips have a place in the food market.

Latest posts

Top Bottom