OHP Moto Scooters and LIDAR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the 870 is much better for everyday civilian policing situations than a tactical rifle that SWAT would have...perhaps a shorty 12 gauge?...as the other thread describes on here, I am not sure about the rise of the "warrior cop". It makes me nervous although I do know it would be ugly without these guys out there every day. There would be wolf packs all over (mainly in blue states though) I am just venting here...been a long day. And I don't like sneaky motorcycle cop tickets for people who are "just keeping up with traffic" so they can be milked for revenue. If I KNEW the law-maker who decided what the speed limit would be would also get a speeding ticket if he violated hos own idea, then I'd feel better...But I think the working people have given all they can and do not need a ticket threat every day on the way to work. If the non-producers get one, then they will either pay it with welfare tax money, or not pay it and not care...But people like us on this board are the funding source for the whole country.

You might be surprised at the number of police officers out there who feel the same way you do. They write warnings instead of tickets. Of course, I think you only need to look at the airplay given to the bad JBT threads here vs. the airplay given to the good JBT threads here to see that the audience here is anything but unbiased ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK I will give props to a good JBT. I was given a warning for 86 in a 70. YEE YEE!!! I won't tell Badgebunny's story about the officer that told me to slow down.

LOL ... And from a "real" Trooper, no less! :wink2: Yea, he's a pistol, that one! :D

ETA: :lookaroun How'd I manage to snag THAT?!?!?!? cuz it wasn't showing when I quoted you ... Now I guess we know what they mean when they say "timing is everything" huh?!!?!? :D

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are the enforcers for the rich...people up on the hill in suits make the rules and then the enforcers clamor to enforce their will on the rest of society in hopes to please their masters just like submissive dogs do..."They" like to hire people who will follow orders and are not moral enough or sophisticated enough (or both) to question what they are asked to do. LO

Its funny. Yesterday morning I had a coworker tell me this almost exact same thing. He keeps saying he is a slave and stuff. I told him he can quit his job at any time. He told me that he will either wind up dead or in jail if he quits his job. Therefore, he must be a slave to the rich until he dies.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bad Bunny, shoot me a pm, I think I know your husband...

@sh00ter: Your a idiot. :puppet2:

I'm "an" idiot? That pesky 1st amendment upsets the enforcers too I guess LOL...like I said, I have always respected the law and the risky job you guys have (assuming you must be part of the club). But there is a stark rise in violations of citizens across the country with little or no accountability by all levels of law enforcement. It tends to sour people on the idea of "to protect & serve"...I think many people on this board have become more concerned with their rights since this administration was put into power, and the tyranny has trickled down to state & local authorities...that is just my opinion based on what I see reported. Prove me wrong and restore confidence :)

Its funny. Yesterday morning I had a coworker tell me this almost exact same thing. He keeps saying he is a slave and stuff. I told him he can quit his job at any time. He told me that he will either wind up dead or in jail if he quits his job. Therefore, he must be a slave to the rich until he dies.

well I was just using "the rich" as a general term...I am a capitalist, but free people need to have virtue just like capitalism needs to have morals...I am not with the OWS movement or anything.

I'm not making any friends here using the Alex Jones rhetoric so let me just tell Kyle that he and I are probably not that much different in how we were raised, what we generally believe, etc. I'd give him some ammo if we were pinned down, and at the very least we might meet for a FTF deal so I want to keep this friendly...I just don't like oppression whether it be North Korea or small town authorities...10yrs ago I was more of a boot licker but now I realize cops are just imperfect humans who eat at McDonalds and watch football, like cool cars, etc just like me and I don't like the idea of being dominated "just because you can"...where guys in John Deer hats are now seen as suspects because Big Sis told you so :)

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
which includes some of the exclusive video of the shooting MSM major part of the problem.

let me just tell Kyle that he and I are probably not that much different in how we were raised, what we generally believe, etc. I'd give him some ammo if we were pinned down, and at the very least we might meet for a FTF deal so I want to keep this friendly...I just don't like oppression whether it be North Korea or small town authorities...10yrs ago I was more of a boot licker but now I realize cops are just imperfect humans who eat at McDonalds and watch football, like cool cars, etc just like me and I don't like the idea of being dominated "just because you can"...where guys in John Deer hats are now seen as suspects because Big Sis told you so That would be 'profiling' and we can't have any of that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom