OHP Trooper Arrested For DUI After On-Duty Crash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.news9.com/story/25956106/ohp-trooper-arrested-for-dui-after-on-duty-crash

The Oklahoma Highway Patrol confirms one of its troopers has been arrested and booked on a complaint of driving under the influence.Captain George Brown says Joshua Davies was arrested Thursday in Sequoyah County. Brown says Davies was on duty and was arrested after he was involved in an accident.

Davies was driving his Patrol SUV while towing a patrol vessel, Brown said.

Davies, 33, had a blood alcohol content three times the legal limit, according to an arrest report.

The boat, a 22-foot Angler patrol boat, was a total loss. It is valued at about $65,000, Brown said.

He has been with OHP for eight years and is assigned to the Marine Enforcement Division.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IBTL - I was second!

We shouldn't rush to judgement...let's wait until the video and facts from the independent investigation come out.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IBTL - I was second!

We shouldn't rush to judgement...let's wait until the video and facts from the independent investigation come out.
+1... If true, the 'facts' if they are facts, seem to indicate that the people have lost a motorboat. I'm not sure what to make of that. Times being what they are, we'll just have to wait and see.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1... If true, the 'facts' if they are facts, seem to indicate that the people have lost a motorboat. I'm not sure what to make of that.

What was the boat doing prior to its destruction? Did it stop when ordered? Was it properly identified? Perhaps its destruction was justified? Maybe a post mortem by the State Boat Repairman will shed some light on exactly what happened.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, yeah, obviously. There are unknown unknowables. In this situation as in any.It's the unknowable unknowns that we have to worry about . Those are the things we may never know about.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sad. Glad nobody is dead. If this is accurate, a nice career (and a job I would have killed for at one time) have most likely been lost.

Our society has a huge drug problem, and the worst one is alcohol. Nobody is exempt from the risk. I hope this man gets the help he apparently needs. The fact that he is OHP makes it a titillating news story, but there's a real person there who is at great risk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom