OHP Trooper slaps pretentious goober's phone out of his hand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry if it's an R; I checked and didn't see it.

"I felt like I was a sacrificial lamb inside of a cult, a body of people standing around waiting to sacrifice me," Fox said.

Link

Christ in a cummerbund I wanted to slap this assclown just from watching the video. I really love how he pulls the "I'm being persecuted for my beliefs in the face of danger" act. People doing lunch counter sit-ins in the south were standing up for their rights in the face of palpable danger, Mr. Fox. You're a waterhead with a cell phone and a need for validation. Protesting the opening of a new expressway? A fawking expressway? I'm glad this is what will be written about my generation in the history books. Timeline: segregation (successful) - war (arguably successful) - expressways (wut?). Yep. A generation out to change the world.

Side note: Lawl at the slapping trooper's Cool Hand Luke/Smokey and the Bandit accent.

Side note 2: Female trooper in the vid is looking pretty good. :coffee2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seen this. This kid was so desperate for attention, I am suprised he did not start breastfeeding. He should have been slapped for wearing that scarf.
He is part of a movement. lol

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PHP:
I don't think the officer should have smacked the phone like that. He should have put that woman's face on he concrete and detained her.

Edit: that's a man?!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no beef with any of these protestors that actually have a point they can articulate without sounding like a 14 year-old suburban anarchist in the backseat of mom's minivan.

Regardless of your feelings of say, Vietnam war protestors...you have to give them some respect for the fact that if they got too vocal they would get the ever-loving crap stomped out of them by police or just the general public (Hard Hat Riot). Theses people face literally no risk for being total annoying assclowns, yet they seem to want me to think they are brave? Really dude, you're a white kid whose every interaction with police is filmed by multiple cameras...you have no idea what it means to be victimized by the police. Shut up.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why do people insist on chewing gum with their mouths open? A cow chewing its cud isn't so sloppy about it.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm without sound at the moment so I can't hear what's being said, so what justification does the officer have in slapping the camera out of that kid's hand?

I can see that kid looked like he was just being a penis, but it appears the officer reacted out of anger rather than an act of upholding the law.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well if you get the sound up about all you will hear is the trooper telling the little douche to get out of his space. I know all the troopers in the video(yes including the female LT...lol). The trooper that slapped the phone out of the kids hand is usually a very cool customer. Id like to see the whole thing because if you will notice the LT. next to the trooper doinf the slapping has started his own videoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom