OHP Trooper slaps pretentious goober's phone out of his hand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since, the kid for the entire time never went for a weapon or made an aggressive move. I would say that would be unreasonable on the troopers part to assume a threat where there is none.
I am assuming of course it was a public place and the protestors had a lawful right to be there. The officer acted unreasonably in a social situation by committing Assault and Battery and violating the protestors right to peaceful protest.

I'm curious at what point you guys think the trooper would have had the "right" to defend himself? Did he have to actually make contact with the trooper's face? There has been talk on here before about how fast a knife can do serious damage. Granted Mr. Dumbass there couldn't find his way out of a wet paper back but that's irrelevant -- at least until JB takes his case and defends him in a court of law.

This is why I could never do GC's job ... I would have mopped the asphalt with that little chat ...

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, lying about your actions to the police is quite a respectful act... oh wait I meant crime.
People don't have to like the message. You might not like what they protest about, how they protest about it, but the Constitution guarantees them that right. If you are rooting for all oppositional speech to be quashed by the state, then you are arguing for fascism.

well thats because your parents taught you a little thing called respect and gave you a little thing i like to call values.
BTW sounds like your parents did a good job you might thank them next time you get a chance

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since, the kid for the entire time never went for a weapon or made an aggressive move. I would say that would be unreasonable on the troopers part to assume a threat where there is none.
I am assuming of course it was a public place and the protestors had a lawful right to be there. The officer acted unreasonably in a social situation by committing Assault and Battery and violating the protestors right to peaceful protest.

Yeah... well, you know that's just like, uh... your opinion man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom