OK has the 4th worst drivers in the nation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not surprised. It's infuriating how many assholes I see every day casually ignoring traffic laws.
Episode 4 Movie GIF by Star Wars

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not fully buy it. I travel all over the United States. Chicago Ill. Atlanta Ga. Los Angeles Ca. Anywhere near New York and Boston. I mean we have so crappy drivers but I don’t personally think we are top 10.

Unless you count the Texas tags that have people driving that speak zero English, those folks really help our averages.

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
only 4th...........after all our hard work. All the extra training and practice 🤦‍♂️ We need a new coach. Some of you aren't holding up your end of the bargain. I want to see more effort next time. I expect to be #1 when the next rankings come out.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gotta nominate the cabbies in the Caribbean. They don't use signals, or hand signals, the horn is everything. One quick blast means, "I'm here don't swerve into me," two blasts means, "I told ya I was here." three blasts mean, I'm taking you to the wall motherfu**ker. Then they use the horn like it's a morse code key, a mixture of dits and dahs, like hey bro, whats up, to, you cut me off last week and now you're dead, your family's dead, everybody's dead. You don't know what's going on but beep, beep, beep is all over the place and you tell the driver you gotta be at the airport (airstrip) in 10 and he says yeah yeah, hey mon, I'll get you there in 5 if you got some smoke.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
When we moved to Tulsa we discovered that stop signs and red lights are just "advisory" here. If you come to one and want to stop OK. If not, just blow on through and trust that the drivers who have the right of way will be too polite to smack you. If you do that in the DFW area where we moved from, someone will blast you into the middle of next week.
Go back to DFW! I have driven in DFW, on a few rare occasions, when it was unavoidable!! I saw something the other day that said there were twice as many people in the DFW area, than the entire state of Oklahoma! I knew I liked Oklahoma for some reason!! I understand there are more people in the Tulsa metro area, than the whole state of Wyoming, my very favorite place to visit!! If not for kids, grand kids, and great grand kids, and now that I am retired, I would be living in Wyoming!!

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go back to DFW! I have driven in DFW, on a few rare occasions, when it was unavoidable!! I saw something the other day that said there were twice as many people in the DFW area, than the entire state of Oklahoma! I knew I liked Oklahoma for some reason!! I understand there are more people in the Tulsa metro area, than the whole state of Wyoming, my very favorite place to visit!! If not for kids, grand kids, and great grand kids, and now that I am retired, I would be living in Wyoming!!
Over react much?

Latest posts

Top Bottom