OK has the 4th worst drivers in the nation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was told that when crossing an intersection in Thailand, whether as a pedestrian or as a driver, you NEVER stop because everyone else around you regulates their movement based on yours. They EXPECT you to be at 'x'-spot, at 'x'-time and adjust their movements accordingly.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was told that when crossing an intersection in Thailand, whether as a pedestrian or as a driver, you NEVER stop because everyone else around you regulates their movement based on yours. They EXPECT you to be at 'x'-spot, at 'x'-time and adjust their movements accordingly.
Not Thailand, but China is similar. Watch till the bitter end.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure folks who drive horrible are everywhere, but we definitely get to deal with a bunch of them here. My wife was almost side swiped twice this morning while merging on to the Kilpatrick from May. Idiots in the left lane deciding to exit and fly across the road at the last minute.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe one trip to Utah might change your opinion of Oklahoma drivers.

Spend ONE DAY in Rhode Island and you will change that opinion. We've been working our Summer job up here, so I get to deal with these idiots 8 or 9 hours a day for just about every day. And, we've been here about a month with probably another month to go.

I can't even number all the states that I've driven in over my 63 years of licensed driving, but none of the other states can hold a candle to Rhode Island.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Folks, I am EXTREMELY disappointed. Fourth?? We can do better than that. I say we should get off our collective asses and show these people just how insane we can be!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? We all know the answer. Now we know what we need to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom