OK2A seems to be full of Fudds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brother_Stephen

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems to me that OK2A overwhelmingly populated by Fudds. Has anyone else noticed that? You know, the guys who say, “I support the second amendment, BUT…….”

Attachments

• IMG_6046.jpeg
    IMG_6046.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 3

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't say I ever noticed that in regard to OK2A. Now, the Oklahoma Rifle Association, on the other hand, was Fudd City back in the day. If I hadn't needed to join to qualify for a DCM (now CMP) match, I wouldn't have had anything to do with them.

I figured that they probably crapped their pants when I shot the match with an AR...

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know that it's full of Fudds, but I do know I have met some of their 'representatives' who do not provide a good example for the public. One in particular turned me off of ever joining ages ago.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems to me that OK2A overwhelmingly populated by Fudds. Has anyone else noticed that? You know, the guys who say, “I support the second amendment, BUT…….”
I've noticed a few. I've been called a fudd because I like guns that are wood and steel, rather than plastic or aluminum. AFAIAC, that is a simple matter of taste, where I have some, the plastic/aluminum folks don't. But if that is what you want, go right on ahead! For me the operative phrase in the 2nd Amendment is "Shall not be Infringed." I won't tell you that you can't have them. Just that I'm not that fond of them.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've noticed a few. I've been called a fudd because I like guns that are wood and steel, rather than plastic or aluminum. AFAIAC, that is a simple matter of taste, where I have some, the plastic/aluminum folks don't. But if that is what you want, go right on ahead! For me the operative phrase in the 2nd Amendment is "Shall not be Infringed." I won't tell you that you can't have them. Just that I'm not that fond of them.
I have a few of both but prefer the wood and steel also only have the other because cant find them in wood and steel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom