OK2A on facebook.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the past few days I have found a lot of posts being put up by the OK2A facebook page. I don’t get on much, but every time I do I get one of those posts put in my face. I’ve always found OK2A to be 2nd amendment focused and professional on social media, presenting a good front for those who support the second amendment. However, I wonder if they’ve been hacked… I’ve run across posts/replies recently calling regular folks pedophiles, retards, and lots of other fun stuff. I got a kick out of the OK2A page calling a guy with a picture of trump (obvious trump supporter) a gay libtard when he disagreed with something the page said.

Is this how the OK2A organization has always conducted itself?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve pretty much quit all “social media” due to just what you’re talking about.
Same. I keep the accounts going for when I get my business up and running, so I can then use social media to advertise. But otherwise, it’s for the rare occasions I have to use it, like looking at pig hunting outfits the past few days. It seems like since there’s Facebook now nobody needs to post business info elsewhere or have a legitimate website.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same. I keep the accounts going for when I get my business up and running, so I can then use social media to advertise. But otherwise, it’s for the rare occasions I have to use it, like looking at pig hunting outfits the past few days. It seems like since there’s Facebook now nobody needs to post business info elsewhere or have a legitimate website.
You got that right and it's damn irritating to those of us who don't use FB, have no plans for FB and don't want to be tracked by FB. BUT, I got cornered too. We need the assistance of a registered controlled burn association and they ONLY do FB. No internet. No texting. Just FB. I got a logon just for that page and go nowhere else requiring a login. I do peruse FB Marketplace because most everyone has moved on from Craigslist.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
So the past few days I have found a lot of posts being put up by the OK2A facebook page. I don’t get on much, but every time I do I get one of those posts put in my face. I’ve always found OK2A to be 2nd amendment focused and professional on social media, presenting a good front for those who support the second amendment. However, I wonder if they’ve been hacked… I’ve run across posts/replies recently calling regular folks pedophiles, retards, and lots of other fun stuff. I got a kick out of the OK2A page calling a guy with a picture of trump (obvious trump supporter) a gay libtard when he disagreed with something the page said.

Is this how the OK2A organization has always conducted itself?
I'd say no, not at all, that not how they conduct themselves.

About a year-ish ago, OK2A said they were quitting fakebook and going to Me-we or something. then Me-we cracked down on guns and things, so no idea what's going on now. If they left their FB page unattended or closed it and someone else reopened that name, then maybe.

Don't we have a couple of their reps here on the site?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say no, not at all, that not how they conduct themselves.

About a year-ish ago, OK2A said they were quitting fakebook and going to Me-we or something. then Me-we cracked down on guns and things, so no idea what's going on now. If they left their FB page unattended or closed it and someone else reopened that name, then maybe.

Don't we have a couple of their reps here on the site?
I’ll see about revisiting this in the morning. It’s bed time. But I have some screen shots saved somewhere I am pretty sure. Some live broadcasts too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom