OKC FFL for transferring a firearm from GA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chindog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi there! I am a resident of Georgia, but I'm originally from OKC. I still have sisters in OK, and will be traveling through there sometime next month. I am bringing with me a couple of pistols to give to my sisters. In order to keep everything legal, I'd like to find an FFL in south OKC or Moore to do the paperwork for the transfer at a reasonable cost. One sister lives in Tulsa, but will be coming down to OKC for our family reunion, so would like to avoid a several day delay for approval. (Don't anticipate any issues, since both sisters have previously done firearm purchases with no problems.)

Any suggestions on someone in the south OKC/Moore area that can do the 4473 for us would be very much appreciated!

Thanks.

Mike

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are also great people there, they will be glad to take care of you...and you just can't beat that $10 transfer fee.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can reiterate the good service from Sooner State Pawn. I've had lot's of transactions with them from both of the OKC locations, great customer service and never an issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom