OKC Gun Club??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all. I am new to the site and was wondering if someone could tell me where the okc gun club is located and how much the dues/membership cost.

Believe or not you can actually find the location on Google Maps by typing in OKC Gun Club. It will say Archery Division but it will lead you to the gun range. This way you can get a visual and route from your house.

You will also need to be a NRA member for at least the first year you are signed up. They don't really enforce it after that so if you really want you can let your membership lapse. If you want to keep the membership, I would recommend trying to find a life member that gets the "Friends and Family" discount information. You can get a lifetime membership for $300 instead of $1000.

ShurShot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The OKC Gun Club is great. The NRA membership is inexpensive as is the OKCGC membership. Very much worth the cost if you shoot much at all.

If you click the NRA signup link at the bottom of the home page the club gets 'credit'.

http://okcgunclub.org/

Unless you have some ideological opposition to the NRA, it's totally worth it. If you do, I'd be curious to hear more about that?!?!

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a member. Great club. Unfortunately with my schedule I haven't been able to participate in group things as much as I'd like. Hopefully that will change next year (finish school and not work nights anymore).

Latest posts

Top Bottom