OKC Gun Show this wekend Jan. 21,22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh there was this gun dealer who was selling these custom AR-15s chambered in this new round the Russians are using. I think he said 5.45 x 39mm, They told me it was going to be the next big thing and that ammo was just hitting the US market and they had a large amount they were letting it go for $9.00 a box and he promised it was the best price to be found. The rifle I looked at was priced at $1750 and is a bargain with the US Contract over run optics sold under the NC brand and built by a $250 an hour master gunsmith

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh there was this gun dealer who was selling these custom AR-15s chambered in this new round the Russians are using. I think he said 5.45 x 39mm, They told me it was going to be the next big thing and that ammo was just hitting the US market and they had a large amount they were letting it go for $9.00 a box and he promised it was the best price to be found. The rifle I looked at was priced at $1750 and is a bargain with the US Contract over run optics sold under the NC brand and built by a $250 an hour master gunsmith

I hate those guys.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh there was this gun dealer who was selling these custom ar-15s chambered in this new round the russians are using. I think he said 5.45 x 39mm, they told me it was going to be the next big thing and that ammo was just hitting the us market and they had a large amount they were letting it go for $9.00 a box and he promised it was the best price to be found. The rifle i looked at was priced at $1750 and is a bargain with the us contract over run optics sold under the nc brand and built by a $250 an hour master gunsmith

lmao!

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Psh who cares about that caliber. I can't wait for next month when they release the .223 remington AR's! They're only $2300 for the "AR-lite" brand, which everyone knows sells to the government, so they have to be good right?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hanson405 said:
Psh who cares about that caliber. I can't wait for next month when they release the .223 remington AR's! They're only $2300 for the "AR-lite" brand, which everyone knows sells to the government, so they have to be good right?

Top of the line..... Built by the lowest bidder.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Well for $250 an hour its like only paying for the service. What a deal! They must have pioneered that new round.

Latest posts

Top Bottom