OKC Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from the gun show ran into Super Dave. Awesome person got to visit with him for a while. Bought a Rossi 68 38spl for $100 then turned around and sold it for $125. Also found a couple of S&W Sigma magazines ( 16rnds) for $35 for the pair( Online new go for about $40 each ) .So had a great time.

Last edited:

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it worth the hour drive up from Lawton? Looking for 3rd Gen S&W semis, older snub nose .38 spls (Smith and Charter Arms), and maybe a trade/cash deal for a used M&P 9mm

Thanks,

Mugsy

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually there were a few different dealers that had reasonable prices on firearms. Super Dave had a S&W 686 with scope for $750 I think. A few dealers had S&W Sigma for under $300 .Not sure on the drive only you can decide on that one.

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
anyothers go? Im looking at going sunday...The last OKC show I went to was an RK show and it was GREAT..huge and filled with guns some ok deals...That was best time I had at a OKC gunshow in years

DRT2007

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it worth the hour drive up from Lawton? Looking for 3rd Gen S&W semis, older snub nose .38 spls (Smith and Charter Arms), and maybe a trade/cash deal for a used M&P 9mm

Thanks,

Mugsy
After going today, I wouldn't consider driving that far. It's a decent show, but not worth the drive.

anyothers go? Im looking at going sunday...The last OKC show I went to was an RK show and it was GREAT..huge and filled with guns some ok deals...That was best time I had at a OKC gunshow in years

It's not a huge show by any means. There were some decent deal though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom