OKC pest control/ termite companies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you were in the NE, I could help you... had three people out this week and contracted with Orkin about 30 minutes ago to begin treatment tomorrow.

Feggin' bugs...

UGH!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terminix IS cheaper across the board, but we really liked the orkin guy best, and we got them to come down some on their cost... ended up about $250 more is all.

Terminix guy told me they would come out and do a full retreatment every 5 years if we kept up with the annual warranty fee. But when I examined the contract they emailed us, it did NOT specify that.

plissken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had Terminix for a long while. My only complaint is the turnover. We've had 5 different exterminators casing my house in 10 years. Every new guy also requires directions and a signal flare to find us out here. Irritating.

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd recommend Sooner Pest Management
613-2008 is his cell #

Barry is the guys name. He's the owner, and he is the one that comes out and sprays our factory, offices, and stores. He's an extremely nice guy, and I trust him.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terminix IS cheaper across the board, but we really liked the orkin guy best, and we got them to come down some on their cost... ended up about $250 more is all.

Terminix guy told me they would come out and do a full retreatment every 5 years if we kept up with the annual warranty fee. But when I examined the contract they emailed us, it did NOT specify that.

Terminex did my house. The work is fine, and no termites to be found 2 years later.

But the billing department is terrible. They seem to refuse to allow me to pre-pay the year of service. They want to bill quarterly. Problem is, the quarterly billing is more than the yearly (it does not include the discount). Dumb call center people cannot get it right. The local manager will call us back, about a week AFTER we try to reach them. I ended up discontinuing the whole thing and not paying for the most recent work performed until they send me a bill for the proper (discounted) amount. They said they would get it sent to me.

Nothing, and we're going on a year or more. No updated invoice, and no past due notice on what they had billed. I'm still waiting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom