OKCGC 3-Gun 1/23/16

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the BoomerShooter thread
"Saturday, January 23rd will be the monthly OKCGC 3-gun match. I will be playing the part of Mike Cyrwus this month, but nowhere near as good looking, or friendly. :)
We will shoot 6 Stages, including two smaller "speed shoot" stages. We will need 8 slugs, 50 bird, 75 rifle and 75 pistol. We will have some tight shotgun shots, a good mix of hoser and precise pistol shots as well as some rifle that will give you some things to work on before the IPSC rifle match in March. No flying things this month though and we will be using the blackpowder range for a little stretch of the ol' rifle legs.

Sign in will be at 8:30 and hammer down shortly after 9.

Mike.. No, the other one.."

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well when it rains it pours. I am a little over one week post op, end up catching a cold and the wife is currently in the Logan County Hospital with an infection and her Sarcoidosis flaring, what sucks is she has it pretty much everywhere not one of the lucky ones who just has skin or lung involvement. I have been running around half the day doing stuff and will be hanging around the hospital and running back and forth to deal with the Mother in Law and dog for the weekend at least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom