Oklahoma man released early from prison accused in 3 family deaths

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's to blame

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma man released early from prison accused in 3 family death

Another charming democrat released early ....

An Oklahoma man who had been released early from prison in January as part of a mass commutation effort is now accused of three killings, including the death of a neighbor whose heart he cut out, authorities said.

Want more...You know how to vote. This savage should get the gas chamber or the chair. Why even feed this monster.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oklahoma-man-released-early-prison-204653323.html

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

An Oklahoma man who had been released early from prison in January as part of a mass commutation effort is now accused of three killings, including the death of a neighbor whose heart he cut out, authorities said.

Want more...You know how to vote. This savage should get the gas chamber or the chair. Why even feed this monster.

How do you know he was a Democrat???

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Why do people need to look at bad stuff in the world and literally throw away all their personal credibility by embellishing it with a line like "Another charming democrat released early ...."? Is there evidence he was a democrat? The video you posted doesn't show it. I personally can't tell just by looking at the pictures how he might have voted in the past. Does it even matter what political affiliation a monster like this is?

We're in a red state. DEEP RED technically, and somehow the implication of the line "want more...You know how to vote" pair with the Democrat reference implies this is because Democrats let him out? I'd love to see that evidence too.

Also unanswered --- a key issue with this presentation is that "now" bit. He was released but was "now" accused. If he was released before the events took place, what, were people supposed to look into the future and say "no, he shouldn't get out". That'd be a cool ability to have, but no one that I know does. Especially Stitt...he's the one that commuted his sentence according to the article. Which makes the Democrat references more ironic.

Should he be out now? No. Should he face capital punishment? That's a harder question and rests a good bit on a real mental evaluation. The better question might be if he should ever be allowed into society again, and to that I would say definitely not. Whether he served out a lifetime in a psych ward or prison upon conviction in someways might be unimportant.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I blame the people who go along with not building more prisons, letting prisoners live better than a lot of poor people, and no quick and efficient death penalty. If found guilty of a capital crime like rape, murder or pedophilia, inject them with something that makes them blab, ask them if they are guilty, if so a 9mm to the back of the head while still in happy land.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I blame the people who go along with not building more prisons, letting prisoners live better than a lot of poor people, and no quick and efficient death penalty. If found guilty of a capital crime like rape, murder or pedophilia, inject them with something that makes them blab, ask them if they are guilty, if so a 9mm to the back of the head while still in happy land.
So you definitely don't believe in concepts like rehabilitation, humane treatment of prisoners, fair trials or the like huh? Forced confession is cool though I guess.

What percentage of cases are out there with forced confessions? How many verdicts have been overturned by introduction of things like DNA evidence to exonerate people? In other words, how many innocent people are you cool with having killed to support the tough justice on bad guys?

Personally, I've got no problems with the death penalty, but I do have a LOT of problems with a society that wants to create a permanent class of people with no options because we don't believe in rehabilitation. I have a LOT of problems with inhumane treatment of people when evidence shows that only creates more and more resentment, hatred and problems. I have a LOT of problems with asking people life-changing questions when they are under the influence of drugs (or don't have access to information required to understand what is happening) similar to how you can't sign legal docs for a period after anesthesia.

We have laws and we have justice, and hopefully the societal desire that everyone is provided with fair treatment. Those are the concepts that separate us from the monsters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom