Oklahoma police supply in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Transfers at 2A (which is the old Ok Police Supply on Admiral) will do them for $10 for members and $20 for non-members. I am not sure if the $10 still applies to members of Ok Shooters.

If you find out would appreciate a post back here.

The place on 61 and Garnett is called 'Patrol Technology" and i don't think they have anything do to with guns. Holsters, some ammo, but mainly uniforms and police and fire stuff, knifes, flashlights, pepper stray, belts, etc.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Transfers at 2A (which is the old Ok Police Supply on Admiral) will do them for $10 for members and $20 for non-members. I am not sure if the $10 still applies to members of Ok Shooters.

If you find out would appreciate a post back here.

The place on 61 and Garnett is called 'Patrol Technology" and i don't think they have anything do to with guns. Holsters, some ammo, but mainly uniforms and police and fire stuff, knifes, flashlights, pepper stray, belts, etc.

It doesnt anymore. I've talked to a couple people there and for us OSA members its $20 now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom