Old .22 closet gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trippinrulz

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of you will cring at this, but i found an old Springfield bolt action.22 recently, the stock had been carved up with a pocketknife and the barrel was rusted so I thought what the heck.
I got some textured paint and filled the carved spots and painted the stock, its gray w/ white and black flecks, then I cleaned up the rust and matte blacked the barrel it really doesnt look too bad, anybody else ever do something crazy to an old gun?

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thread drift////// My dad keeps a Marlin model 60(older version) magazine loaded without round in the chamber, with 15rds of CCI stingers, in his bedroom closet for those uninvited guests after 10PM.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thread drift////// My dad keeps a Marlin model 60(older version) magazine loaded without round in the chamber, with 15rds of CCI stingers, in his bedroom closet for those uninvited guests after 10PM.

Mother in law does the same thing with a 10/22. Magazine loaded but not in the gun.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's your gun. You can do whatever the heck you like with it. Modify it, shoot it and have fun with it. That's what they are for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom