Old knives being used

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Charcuterie board and my old Mark 2 did the honors The bacon and the cut up sausages are all courtesy of Rogers meat market, and consist of andoullie, pepperoni, and jalapeño cheddar

The bacon is from those guys too, but they rest is just stuff I had in the fridge

— I like to get all my old knives out and use them every once in a while for something

image.jpg

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Charcuterie board and my old Mark to did the honors The bacon and the cut up sausages are all courtesy of Rogers meat, market, and consist of andoullie, pepperoni, and jalapeño cheddar

The bacon is from those guys too, but they rest is just stuff I had in the fridge

— I like to get all my old knives out and use them every once in a while for something

View attachment 479526
Now that is a charcutier board a feller can appreciate !! Now all ya need is a couple crackers and a dark beer.
Knife is pretty cool .

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that is a charcutier board a feller can appreciate !! Now all ya need is a couple crackers and a dark beer.
Knife is pretty cool .

I did have a cocktail, but beer and crackers are off the list for a while - I’m one of those annoying “keto people” 😂

I recall a few years ago taking a pelican case full of knives to a leather shop (that also sharpens knives) — since I typically only use one fixed blade at a time, they were mostly forgotten about until I stumbled on them again recently while cleaning out my office, so I thought - “let’s see if they got this old warhorse sharp enough for kitchen duty”

The knife does just fine But I did not have a ripe tomato around to thinly slice it and give it a real test

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please refer to the other thread that harps on obesity and the unhealthiness of Americans.🤣

I’ve dropped 85 lbs and am almost completely off blood pressure meds in the last year munching down in a really low carbohydrate fashion and keeping beer consumption down to a dull roar -

It’s a tough program though and I recommend a less drastic approach for those who don’t have to lose the equivalent of a healthy 9 year old or more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom