Old Okc Restaurants...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's still at least 2 Del Ranchos, one on Moore off Main and I35 and one on 44th and Agnew
There's also one in Norman, on Lindsey, just east of SW 24th.

There was one in Noble for a little while, but they were the SLOWEST sons of guns ever. My brother and I went there one day, and it took them almost two hours to get the food out to us. (It was one of those deals where you want to leave, but you just want to know how just long it'll take.) I figure that they quit when they finally ran out of first days orders, it just took them a couple of weeks to get all the food made...

Tripper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember del rancho being a big deal as to them paying 5 million for those 3 words on a commercial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bevos
Quicks drive in
Delta drive in . Lately coits 39th penn
Ur cooks nw highway. You cooked your own steak
You can tell everyones age by the places they remember

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's still a Del Rancho in Clinton.

As for OKC, I remember Big Ed's. Molly Murphy's and I think Val Gene was an OKC icon as a restauranteur.

I miss the Furr's in Shepard mall, French Market Mall and the one that was on I240. I still eat at the one on Moore occasionally.

If I remember right the Molly Murphy's in Dallas got the crap sued out og the over an employee sticking a horn under some woman's skirt then blowing it.

cusm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
there were 2 Del Rancho's on SW 59 also a few years ago. Don't know if both are still open

Your right, I said 44 & Agnew, it's 59th. They still do the fresh cut fries while Moore does the crappy crinkle fries. I don't know if the one on 59 & Santa Fe is still open or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom