Olyeller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How 'bout having on dedicated thread for each member? The title will be the username and nothing else.

It will be nice to have a place to go and feel the love when Im feeling down...

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yeah a lot of threads, but a simple search with their name and it will come up.

I think the true purpose of this should be to give potential buyers/sellers an idea of who theyre dealing with, as opposed to a brown-nose fest, you know?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
But somehow it'd have to be allowed only if you have an actual transaction, so someone can't get pissed off and post a bunch of negative ratings.

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, that's kind of the idea. One person's name per thread, must have had a transaction through our classifieds with that person to legitimately post. You get the general idea.

The message board software isn't written to handle an e-bay like environment where you can give ratings to others very well. We experimented with that a bit and people could just arbitrarily leave good or bad without any regard or ties to anything in particular. It didn't suit our needs. :(

Shucky

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to have a trader rating or the name thread. I have had ALL good dealings with people on this board, but if we had a trader rating you could take a quick glance under their screen name and see if they have any negative feedback.

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to have a trader rating or the name thread. I have had ALL good dealings with people on this board, but if we had a trader rating you could take a quick glance under their screen name and see if they have any negative feedback.

That would be nice but the software doesn't support it and we have no way to reliably implement something like that at this time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom