Olympics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, this is not another update, but I would like to know what the OSA members here have read and what they think of the comments. Reason I ask is Bill writes from a different point of view and it goes back to the year of 2001 when he rode a bike, bicycle, that is from west to east coast on the back roads. NO, he is not a jock and non political. And the reason he writes about breakfast and all meals is from a journey he made in 2001 after his and Nicki's oldest son died in the OSU plane crash. He had planned the bike ride long before the crash and gave it up after the crash, but due to Will's friends urgings he did the ride, so If you will look up: Riding with the Blue Moth. Just sayin' if you wish some understanding. Bill' daughter in law and the late Will's wife is the women's soccer coach at Osu. Sorry, tonight I am very well, just remembering what Bill, Nicki and Karen went through. Thanks, to all for the rant.
Lone Wolf

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've enjoyed it a lot. His sense of humor stands out. He obviously enjoys the experience and that makes following him enjoyable as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom