omg, doj: trashing islam on internets will have legal repercussions..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As an American, how do you respond to this with civility? This administration has got to be the most corrupt organizatioin this country has seen since it's birth and we are just sitting and watching and letting this crap happen. This story has got to be a bunch of right wing garbage, there is no way this kind of thing could be true, if it is, all you obama supporters here and beyond, you have got some freaking screws loose in your heads to defend this freakshow foreigner you call a U.S. President. Where are these supporters, I feel the need to make a personnal attack.

This story has got to be wrong, or I'm reading too much into it which stories like these are designed to do, right?

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In its latest effort to protect followers of Islam in the U.S. the Obama Justice Department warns against using social media to spread information considered inflammatory against Muslims, threatening that it could constitute a violation of civil rights.

It's about time! I was worried about those guys.

(Note: This response has not been vetted through ignerntbend. :))

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In order to deny someone their civil rights, you have to be operating under the "color" of a governmental position. I as an individual may commit a crime against someone, but it is impossible for me to deny them their civil rights as they do not derive from me or my authority...

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“Muslims and Arab Americans have helped build and strengthen our nation,” Holder said after expressing that he is “grateful” to have Muslims as a partner in promoting tolerance, ensuring public safety and protecting civil rights. He also vowed to strengthen “crucial dialogue” between Muslim and Arab-American communities and law enforcement."

Holder is the second Obama drone to utter that Muslims have helped build America. Obama basically said the same thing.

http://usliberals.about.com/od/faithinpubliclife/a/Obama-Remarks-On-Muslims-in-US_2.htm

It makes you wonder why this administration is so hell bent on promoting muzzies and islam on the American people.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm ... the SPLC can designate MY church a hate group but I can't speak the truth about what I was taught when I studied the Koran for a couple of years (for you younger guys who don't know my life's history I had a Pakistani boyfriend when I was in college) ... that's interesting ...

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This country was not founded by muslims. It was not built by muslims. There is not one significant historical figure in US history who was muslim. So no, the "Muslims and Arab Americans have [NOT] helped build and strengthen our nation,” Looking at history: Muslims have killed more Americans on US soil in the name of their "religion" than any other group in our history. Those are facts. The fact that the Obama admin wants to lie about it is not surprising, but doesnt change anything.

Islam is a "religion" that preaches violence against us. It is not peaceful. It does not just encourage opposition to us, but encourages terrorism.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As an American, how do you respond to this with civility? This administration has got to be the most corrupt organizatioin this country has seen since it's birth and we are just sitting and watching and letting this crap happen. This story has got to be a bunch of right wing garbage, there is no way this kind of thing could be true, if it is, all you obama supporters here and beyond, you have got some freaking screws loose in your heads to defend this freakshow foreigner you call a U.S. President. Where are these supporters, I feel the need to make a personnal attack.

This story has got to be wrong, or I'm reading too much into it which stories like these are designed to do, right?

I did try to do something about it, I voted against him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom