One of my bosses just asked me to procure 200 "No Guns Allowed" signs for our stores.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there already a thread for places with the "no guns" signs? I can always look for the signs but it might be easier to see it in list form. Then this establishment could be listed as well without being so obvious as to who was posting it.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there already a thread for places with the "no guns" signs? I can always look for the signs but it might be easier to see it in list form. Then this establishment could be listed as well without being so obvious as to who was posting it.

Make the thread a sticky and call it the Business Hall of Infamy

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ai976.photobucket.com_albums_ae245_bobcoates_Firearms_Gunstuff_NoGunCardFrnt.png

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can understand the OP not wanting to publicize right away for fear of employer retribution, so when somebody sees these new no gun signs going up let's get the word out.

+1.

The signs haven't gone up yet and the OP is looking for some help from fellow gun owners so he can work out something to our benefit. Sometimes the 'no compromise' folks just love cuttin' off their own noses....

Try sending a quote request to Fast Signs, with the verbage you are looking for maybe? http://www.fastsigns.com/33-north-oklahoma-city-ok

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1.

The signs haven't gone up yet and the OP is looking for some help from fellow gun owners so he can work out something to our benefit. Sometimes the 'no compromise' folks just love cuttin' off their own noses....

Try sending a quote request to Fast Signs, with the verbage you are looking for maybe? http://www.fastsigns.com/33-north-oklahoma-city-ok

I like the way you think. Maybe if the OP's management puts up the signs with the OK state code verbage, it would make their customers feel "comfortable" but still legally allow CC.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is verdage in SB129 that would hold these store owners responsible for your safety and wellfair while inside their store should they not allow guns in there establishment. Hopefully that verbage will remain.

Silveravnt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
...the OP is looking for some help from fellow gun owners so he can work out something to our benefit. Sometimes the 'no compromise' folks just love cuttin' off their own noses...

To be honest, I'm one of the no compromise folks you may be referring to when it comes to 2A. I dont believe any infringement on our constitutional rights is acceptable.
However my employer has the high ground here even if they are wrong. It is their property and I am paid by them to do what they want me to do.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1.

I second this if the OP can get his employer to accept it. However, I believe the OP's direction from his employer was an explicit desire to ban all firearms from his premises and that is his private property right. The OP may have no choice but to use the "gunbuster" sign (or some variant) and those of us who carry will have to make a choice about spending our money there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom