Open carry harassment...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, maybe 99.9% is a little out of line.
I did see a guy at crossroads mall open carrying with a Glock t-shirt on that still had the sleeves, and was using a Serpa holster, which is better than the nylon junk I usually see.
Maybe open carry should be reserved for people in police uniforms.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
With one exception … What I have noticed about those that “open carry” is that they are a minimum of fifty pounds of donuts over weight and they seem to enjoy playing “show n’ tell” with either a Glock 19 or a Springfield Armory XD while shopping at Walmart.

I get the constitutional right to do such. But the problem is when those dipsticks that want to play “show n’ tell” they can create a bad image that plays to other gun owners.

A secondary issue I have with open carry is that I would doubt that the fat bag of donuts carrying the XD on the dog food aisle at Walmart was trained in any type of weapon retention. Has not happened yet but someday that guy will get a can of Ol’ Roy up alongside the head and when he comes to he will be sans gun.

The exception … years ago I was in Scottsdale, AZ. A gorgeous blonde riding her custom FXDL Harly had a 1911 on her belt. My guess she was on her way to the store to buy broccoli.

colb

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
With one exception … What I have noticed about those that “open carry” is that they are a minimum of fifty pounds of donuts over weight and they seem to enjoy playing “show n’ tell” with either a Glock 19 or a Springfield Armory XD while shopping at Walmart.

I get the constitutional right to do such. But the problem is when those dipsticks that want to play “show n’ tell” they can create a bad image that plays to other gun owners.

A secondary issue I have with open carry is that I would doubt that the fat bag of donuts carrying the XD on the dog food aisle at Walmart was trained in any type of weapon retention. Has not happened yet but someday that guy will get a can of Ol’ Roy up alongside the head and when he comes to he will be sans gun.

The exception … years ago I was in Scottsdale, AZ. A gorgeous blonde riding her custom FXDL Harly had a 1911 on her belt. My guess she was on her way to the store to buy broccoli.
So the 2A should only apply to attractive normal weight folks. Got it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom