Opening an online gun and accessory store. Need your input.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am opening an internet based gun/ammo/accessory store. I am waiting for my FFL and tax permit at the moment. I was just wanting to get some input on what brands/types of products people are interested in. Thanks in advance.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
don't take this the wrong way, but what are you going to offer that brownells, cheaper than dirt, buds, midway usa, don't??? over the internet i can't inflect tone of voice, but it is not in a negative way, just curious to what "sets you aside" so to speak...

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
so you will be cheaper than all the big boys... if that is the case, then stock everything, if i were you i would start with the big stuff (larger pie to get income from) like glock accessories, etc... it doesn't matter what i want, because i am just one person, but moreso what will lots of people buy...

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jerky. A person can never have too much jerky. You could try to expand on the flavors and toss in some squirrel or 'possum every now and then, this is Oklahoma afterall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom