Opinions on the Rossi Circuit Judge 45LC/410GA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spec

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a Rossi Circuit Judge and I was wondering if any of you have owned one, shot one, or have had any other experiences with one. They are not easy to come by so I have yet to fire one but they seem to be a fun firearm. Any opinions or thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no opinion as I've never even held one. That being said everytime I see one it makes me think of the character "Bull" in John Waynes movie El Dorado. He carries some type of a revolver shotgun it the movie.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a Rossi Circuit Judge and I was wondering if any of you have owned one, shot one, or have had any other experiences with one. They are not easy to come by so I have yet to fire one but they seem to be a fun firearm. Any opinions or thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks
I have one and "a fun firearm" is exactly what I call it. Reasonably accurate shooting .45 Colt, and reasonably good groups with 000 Buck even without changing the choke tube. If I were going to make any complaints they would be the plastic sights (fixable with a Skinner) and the ejector that has to be operated "just right" to keep spent rounds from hanging on the edge of the stock (fixable with a little dremel work on the stock). I've not bothered as for me neither is serious enough to take the fun factor out of shooting the thing!

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Your best bet is to get yourself a .410 pump shotgun such as a Mossberg 500, or look around for a Stevens/Savage model 30E with a fixed modified choke. You'll find it alot more useful than that other contraption. Shot at 25yds with #6 shot, then two rounds of 00Buck.
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_OrthodoxChristmas023.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_OrthodoxChristmas030.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_OrthodoxChristmas024.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_OrthodoxChristmas027.jpg

Spec

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I appreciate all the feedback. This would just be a "fun gun", wouldn't do any meaningful hunting or sport shooting with it. Just something to take to the land and toy around with. Once again thank you all

Latest posts

Top Bottom