Optic for Barrett M82a1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outbacksteakhouse

New to the site!
Reaction score
Np. Just remember that the Army used the Leupold 4.5-14x with those mounts (Issued with the gun) but the Marines used a Nightforce and so did the Navy (couple different ones) and they used a myriad of rings...ARMS #22, Leupolds, Badger, etc. JOS loaned guns had Swarovski fixed 10x with a ballistics Christmas tree to 2500m and the NFO, and had whatever rings...usually ARMS and Leupold.
Perfect, that’s great info! I figured they were issued with different scopes & rings across different branches, but I wanted to stay true with whatever paired with the Leupold 4.5-14.

I actually picked that scope up based on your post here when I was researching what the “correct” scope was for the m82a1. Tried looking around if I could find someone mentioning clone correct rings, but couldn’t really find anything so I figured I’d reply to your post here in hopes you were active on here still. Thanks again man I appreciate all the knowledge!

Latest posts

Top Bottom