Orange Bowl: OU - Clemson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hot Dang! Gots me a couple packages of Braums Hot Links, and all the stuff for nachos and sammiches and pizzas, and a fridge full of beverages; I am stoked! This oughta be one heck of a College Football game! I predict that OU shall prevail, the stellar play of Mayfield, Perine, Mixon (even though I can't stand the thug) Shepard, Sanchez, Tapper, Striker, et al and the superior coaching staff at OU-ville will beat down the nasty Clemson Tigers in a close one. Gonna go work off some nervous energy at the range this morning then come home to glue my eyeballs to the tube! Boomer!
:ou1

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I can say right now is that I'm glad (knock on wood) nobody did anything stupid, while down there, getting ready for the game. The Boykin thing is the height of stupidity but that's what kids do.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several teams have cut players loose this Bowl season for bad behavior. I think that's great.

Braum's hot links are never ever allowed in my house again. Jus' sayin'... I had a bad experience, ok?

I went to the store a while ago after trying to decide what to make for game day. OU at 3PM, Thunder at 7PM.

Turns out I'm gonna make fresh homemade spinach artichoke dip, small bite-sized mini-pizzas (from scratch, not those premade crap ones) and some homemade meatballs in marinara covered with melted mozzarella and grated parmesan. And some nice hoagie cheese rolls to make meatball heroes on. :D

Alas... no BBQ or smoked meat today. I just didn't feel like it. <sigh> Sure am looking forward to becoming a veg on the couch though. :D Gotta go back to work tomorrow, but today is for me. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom