Ore. shooter bought 6 boxes of ammo before attack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people hit the gas at go time, others just freeze up and worry about everything that could go wrong. The gun is a mythical shield and people often believe that just because they have a permit and carry one that they are prepared. Realistically more people have a permit and carry a gun that have zero training than those who do. To apply a little personal experience I believe it's like a bar fight, everyone in the world says they've got your back, in reality it winds up being just you tossing some gorilla twice your size because people talk much tougher than they are.

You never rise to the occasion you fall the lowest level of your training.

Don't know what I'd do, never been that far down the road. Am I willing to take on an active shooter that is not zeroed in on me. I think so but then again I might just stand there in a puddle of urine.

Pretty freaking spot on.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'd also have to take into consideration who's behind you; if you miss, you'll draw fire. And if he misses, who might take the strays?

This would be my concern, I'd likely be with my wife and child. If I were to miss I'd expect him to return fire. I'd really be wanting to move away from them before engaging if at all possible or be sure they were behind adequate cover, not concealment.

Pretty freaking spot on.

Agreed

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I read it, but I believe the shooter shot himself after seein the armed citizen point his firearm in his direction. I'm on my phone or id look it up. If that's the case though, wAsnt he just as effective?

Latest posts

Top Bottom