OSA: "Community"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had some fried green beans that were quite tasty.

Thank you. Again. If it's fried I eat it. Yes. If it's fried it is bad for us, well, I grew up on them. Fried Chicken at Grandpa's and Grandma's house every, every Sunday afternoon after church and THEN topped it all off with homemade ice cream with a huge chunk of chocolate cake in the middle of a big bowl of the ice cream eating it outside sitting on top of the storm shelter as we gazed at the barren wheat fields north of Lone Wolf. OH MY GOD, enjoyed those days so much, and if it wasn't there it was at Lake Creek at my other grandma's house in the rolling hills there.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Mosin is for women folk and you are a racist because you want to cut-off subsidies to a certain class of folks.

LOL ... sucka!!!!! (No seriously ... wait until someone comes along and tells me I can't shoot a Mosin-Nagant because I'm a girl or that I'm an undeducated racist because I won't rent a gun to a minor who can't figure out how to load the damn thing anyway, or that girls can't drag deers outta the woods because they are bipolar (not the deer, the girls) or that JBTS rub them the wrong way ...)

I'm your huckleberry!! :)

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, that danged fried okra is a food group! I'll see you Saturday...morning. Early.

J, you will not see me, the one weekend I take off is opening of rifle deer, and I will be at a little known place called Lake Creek which may not have any big antlers but some very fat deer. Wish me luck, J, can't be as good as last year. At lunch time I will be having fried okra with steak at my old, 87 years old, aunt and uncles before I go back to the fields. Take care young one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom