OSA price gouging has begun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After recently looking thorugh our own classifieds, I have noticed that the price gouging has entered OSA. I thought we were better than that. Thanks guys.

ekdkdk1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i see this as a two way issue. half the guys on here complain when prices are to high.( which they thought 700.00 for an ar was to high before) the other half want to shop everywhere to get the lowest price and not want anyone to make money.(hell i found ammo at cheaper than dirt for .50 less a box than you are asking). to many babies on osa to make everyone happy. there are not to many people that does not think the gun they bought five years ago should not be worth more now than what they paid for it back then. but if people are willing to buy stupid over priced items. then i guess it was not to high. it was just to high for the person complaining.
that being said. i am not a dealer. just understand supply and demand

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't any of you remember the $50 box of 380's? When the supply is down the demand sets the price but when the demand is low then supply sets the price.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With newbies I'm not suprised... OG's though have no excuse. If you want to ask gouge prices - you should post your stuff on Armslist. Save classifieds here for brothers helping brothers.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We don't control pricing

It is buyer beware

Don't like the price? Don't buy

That being said - don't gouge your fellow members.

But don't start threads or reply in the ads - you will be put in timeout for Bsing or messing with ads

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom