OSA Vendors at Wannemacher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TacticalJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad I can just look this up on my phone when I get there, cuz I'll never remember! First time to go in a few years, so it ought ti be fun! Look forward to meeting some of you.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was mentally perusing my small collection for trade bait this afternoon. I couldn't think of anything that I didn't want to keep. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

I'm gonna be there, but as a shopper! I'll be dragging around a savage 300wm and a Sig 1911 as well as another or 2. Hoping to find a Garand or other older mil rifles. Anyways I'd be happy to come by and meet any OSA members to see what they got. I'm also gonna be looking for some 5.45x39 and 7.62x54R ammo, possibly 30-06 if I get a garand or 1903! Thanks, Jason

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have a table in Marks Firearms Island next to the Head MoFo in Charge (Dug).

I think our island number is 26-D unless it's changed.

Can't wait to see y'all there... make sure and stop by. I'll be counting and once I reach 50 OSA members stopping by the table, we're going to give Dustin a wedgie...

Latest posts

Top Bottom